Maybe our doctor's offices should always tell us a worse case scenario. Then, when they come back and tell you different, you have a bit of excitement!
That's what happened last night. My RE had been on vacation when the nurse told me she thought it would be a six month wait after the methotrexate injection. I received an email yesterday letting me know that I only have to wait three months! FINALLY...a wee bit of good news! I'll take what I can get at this point.
Not only that, but I can do the mock cycle and endometrium biopsy as soon as my hCG levels are <5. This means, potentially, if the levels are finally beginning to fall, by the time my 3 month wait is over, we can go right into a transfer.
I would LOVE to have my transfer before the end of the year. It just seems like it would be pure torture to have these embryos on ice with no where to go.
My trip to Southern California had been going fine until I started getting sick. So here I am, boarding a redeye later this evening with some sort of nasty cold. My fellow passengers are going to adore me.
Doesn't matter, no one is raining on my parade, at least today. I have good news, albeit small and I'm thrilled.
Next hCG is on Saturday...hoping it's going in the right direction.