I settled down a bit over the weekend. While frustrated because of the delay, I said to myself, it's only a week or so, you can do this.
Then I got the call this morning. The doctor is concerned about my high e2 numbers after two weeks on the bcps. I have to go back in tomorrow to have more blood work. If my estradiol is still high, they want me to do a trigger shot to force ovulation, wait for AF then start from scratch. That means, back to the bcps for 2-3 weeks.
So I could potentially be looking at IVF in June?
I know that my RE is wanting this to be a good cycle. They've said that over and over again. I believe them. They are trying to look out for me and want the best for me. That does not mean that these delays aren't beyond frustrating. When so many doctors have told me that I'm running out of time, only to have time snatched away from me at every turn...it's starting to get, well hard.
I want a child.
And this is not fair.